About the project
The Bridge At Last Light
Artist – Nial W. Adams – 2017
Medium – Oil on Canvas
Size – 30″ x 24″ (Please see full image below)
The Bridge At Last Light – The moment in time, as the last rays of light fade away and the sky turns golden and long shadows cast.
This original oil painting by Nial Adams depicts a rural scene, a bridge and path, with views across open fields. Painted in multiple layers, using the oil painting techniques of the Old Masters, producing a depth of contrast and warm glow.
Presented on canvas and framed in hand-waxed black frame, with thin gold slip. This is a beautiful frame that contrasts the warm glows very well. Alternative framing can be chosen. Please ask for more details.
If you’re interested in acquiring one of the Limited Edition of only 100 pieces, please contact Big Norfolk Skies through the request information form link below.
If you are interested in commissioning a similar original artwork, perhaps as a major feature piece for your home, or business, please contact Nial Adams direct on 01603 755 480, or email email@example.com.
For Sale – £ SOLD
Limited Edition Canvas Prints Available To Order
Limited Edition Print Options (Total Editions – 100)
- Fine Art Print – Museum grade, thick, textured, heavyweight paper, or
- Canvas Print – Single Panel Stretched Canvas, Gallery Wrap Edges, or Rolled Canvas Print
- Hand-Finished Prints (1-10 Editions Only) – Finished By The Artist with Sennelier Pastels
Print Prices – various sizes, options and prices, starting at £75 – Hand-finished prints priced individually.
NB. All Limited Edition Prints are produced to order and your specific requirements – please allow up to 28 days
Please Request Information by sending us your enquiry and/or to reserve a Limited Edition Print of this artwork – or call 01603 755 480.
Buying This Artwork –
If you are interested in purchasing this artwork here are some things you will want to know.
- If available, you can request to reserve this original artwork. This secures it for 14 days without payment
- Once your order is confirmed payment will be requested, then when completed the artwork will be dispatched
- Unless stated, prices shown do not include framing, or delivery costs. There are various framing options, or you can frame yourself
- Packing and delivery costs are based on the finished artwork, for example, framed paintings cost more to pack and send
- Paintings can be collected from the studio on appointment, and personal delivery can also be arranged
- Complete Confidence – all artworks from Big Norfolk Skies carry a 14-Day-Full-Satisfaction-Guarantee – see Terms & Conditions
Request Information about this artwork here.
Copyright Notices –
This artwork is the original copyright of the artist, Nial Adams, 2016/17. This image is protected and subject to the Big Norfolk Skies Terms & Conditions.