About the project
Last Light, A Study (No.2)
Artist – Nial W. Adams – 2016
Medium – Oil on Canvas
Size – 22″ x 16″ Landscape
Last Light, A Study (No. 2) is a companion piece to Last Light, A Study (No.1) and represents the evening light. With the sun falling below the horizon the rays of sunlight light the underneath of dappled cloud.
Framed in black, the presentation of this original oil painting displays a strong colour range and tonal contrast. When correctly lit this painting will bring vibrancy and punch to a small wall, corner or hallway.
If you find this theme interesting but looking for a painting at different size please contact Big Norfolk Skies about commissioning an artwork.
This original painting is current available to view, by appointment, at Nial’s Studio in Hevingham, Norfolk. Please call 01603 755 480 if you would like to arrange a private viewing of this, and/or other artworks by the artist.
Offered in a black frame, ready to hang and enjoy.
For Sale – SOLD
Original Oil Painting – Sold, Limited Edtion Prints Available
Limited Edition Print Options (Total Editions – 100)
- Fine Art Print – Museum grade, thick, textured, heavyweight paper
- Canvas Print – Single Panel Stretched Canvas, Box-Framed Canvas, or Rolled Canvas Print
- Hand-Finished Prints (1-10 Editions Only) – Finished By The Artist with Sennelier Pastels
Print Prices – various sizes, options and prices, starting at £100 – Hand-finished prints priced individually.
NB. All Limited Edition Prints are produced to order and your specific requirements – please allow up to 28 days
Please Request Information by sending us your enquiry and/or to reserve a Limited Edition Print of this artwork – or call 01603 755 480.
Buying This Artwork –
If you are interested in purchasing this artwork here are some things you will want to know.
- If available, you can request to reserve this original artwork. This secures it for 14 days without payment
- Once your order is confirmed payment will be requested, then when completed the artwork will be dispatched
- Prices shown do not include framing (unless stated) or delivery costs. There are various framing options, or you can frame yourself
- Packing and delivery costs are based on the finished artwork, for example, framed paintings cost more to pack and send
- Paintings can be collected from the studio on appointment, and personal delivery can also be arranged
- Complete Confidence – all artworks from Big Norfolk Skies carry a 14-Day-Full-Satisfaction-Guarantee – see Terms & Conditions
Request Information about this original artwork or prints here.
Copyright Notices –
This artwork is the original copyright of the artist, Nial Adams, 2016. This image is protected and subject to the Big Norfolk Skies Terms & Conditions.