About the project
Mallards Over Morston
Artist – Nial W. Adams – 2018
Medium – Oil on Canvas
Size – 16″ x 12″ – Framed to 20″ x 16″ approx.
As Summer heat gives way to rolling skies – a coastal scene representing Mallards at Morston
Norfolk oil painter and landscape artist Nial Adams is known for his dramatic and wild skies. This original oil painting depicts the passing of Summer heat as stormy skies return to the North Norfolk coast at Morston. Fast skies accented by flighting Mallard ducks.
Loved by many locals and regular visitors to the County, Morston is a small coastal village close to Blakeney. The area provides access to the marshes and is known for its long walks in unspoiled nature, as well as home to Morston Hall, regarded Norfolk’s finest Michelin Star hotel restaurants.
This dramatic original oil painting by is presented on canvas panel and hand-finished in a soft white clean and contemporary frame.
Finished, signed, labelled and numbered, this piece is ready to hang and enjoy. Or would make an ideal gift for the lover of the Norfolk countryside.
If you are interested in commissioning a similar original artwork, perhaps at a larger scale, please contact Nial Adams direct on 01603 755 480, or email email@example.com.
For Sale – £ SOLD
Ready to Hang – Alternate Framing Available if required
UK Post and Packing – Approx £25.00
Reserve this piece today –
100% Full Satisfaction Guaranteed – See More Below
Nial painting ‘Mallards Over Morston’
Please note; not final framing
Limited Edition Print Options (Total Editions – 100)
- Fine Art Print – Museum grade, thick, textured, heavyweight paper, or
- Canvas Print – Single Panel Stretched Canvas, Gallery Wrap Edges, or Rolled Canvas Print
- Hand-Finished Prints (1-10 Editions Only) – Finished By The Artist with Sennelier Pastels
Print Prices – various sizes, options and prices, starting at £75 – Hand-finished prints priced individually.
NB. All Limited Edition Prints are produced to order and your specific requirements – please allow up to 28 days
Please Request Information by sending us your enquiry and/or to reserve a Limited Edition Print of this artwork – or call 01603 755 480.
Buying This Artwork –
If you are interested in purchasing this artwork here are some things you will want to know.
- If available, you can request to reserve this original artwork. This secures it for 14 days without payment
- Once your order is confirmed payment will be requested, then when completed the artwork will be dispatched
- Unless stated, prices shown do not include framing, or delivery costs. There are various framing options, or you can frame yourself
- Packing and delivery costs are based on the finished artwork, for example, framed paintings cost more to pack and send
- Paintings can be collected from the studio on appointment, and personal delivery can also be arranged
- Complete Confidence – all artworks from Big Norfolk Skies carry a 14-Day-Full-Satisfaction-Guarantee – see Terms & Conditions
Request Information about this artwork here.
Copyright Notices –
This artwork is the original copyright of the artist, Nial Adams, 2018. This image is protected and subject to the Big Norfolk Skies Terms & Conditions.