About the project
Rainclouds towards Hevingham Church
Artist – Nial W. Adams – 2016
Medium – Oil on Canvas
Size – 20″ x 16″ Landscape
Towards the end of Winter, with Spring just around the corner, storm clouds come and go. After the rain, when the fields around my home village of Hevingham are still wet, the clouds form on the horizon and once again the sky is blue.
This oil painting depicts a typical scene of rural Norfolk. And for me, living in the country, this is very much how I see the world. Even on grey days, there is still a good reason look out and look up.
With open fields and long vistas, a small church on the far horizon. Big billowing cloud formations, lit by the creamy afternoon light. Here the view is from local fields towards Hevingham church.
This is a modest painting and designed to remind the viewer of ‘home’, the fine county of Norfolk. Presented on a stretched canvas and painted Alla Prima (‘all at once’ or in one sitting). In this original artwork I’ve tried to capture the fresh and vibrant colours of the landscape after the rains.
This original landscape oil painting is presented unframed, with various framing options available. If you are interested in this theme but on a larger scale, please ask me about commissioning a work based on this piece.
For Sale –
Original Oil Painting – SOLD
Limited Edition Print Options (Total Editions – 100)
- Fine Art Print – Museum grade, thick, textured, heavyweight paper
- Canvas Print – Single Panel Stretched Canvas, Box-Framed Canvas, Rolled Canvas Print
- Hand-Finished Prints (1-10 Editions Only) – Finished By The Artist with Sennelier Pastels
Print Prices – various sizes, options and prices, starting at £100 – Hand-finished prints priced individually
NB. All Limited Edition Prints are produced to order and your specific requirements – please allow up to 28 days
Please Request Information by sending us your enquiry and/or to reserve a Limited Edition Print of this artwork – or call 01603 755 480.
Buying This Artwork –
If you are interested in purchasing this artwork here are some things you will want to know.
- Original Oil Paintings are offered direct from the Studio (this means you do not pay any gallery premium)
- If available, you can request to reserve this original artwork. This secures it for 14 days without payment
- Once your order is confirmed payment will be requested, then when completed the artwork will be dispatched
- Prices shown do not include framing or delivery costs. There are various framing options, or you can frame yourself
- Packing and delivery costs are based on the finished artwork, for example, framed paintings cost more to pack and send
- Paintings can be collected from the studio on appointment, and personal delivery can also be arranged
- Complete Confidence – all artworks from Big Norfolk Skies carry a 14-Day-Full-Satisfaction-Guarantee – see Terms & Conditions
Copyright Notices –
This artwork is the original copyright of the artist, Nial Adams, 2016. This image is protected and subject to the Big Norfolk Skies Terms & Conditions.