About the project
The Bure at Lamas – Buxton Mill
Artist – Nial W. Adams – 2018
Medium – Oil on Canvas
Size – 14″ x 10″ – Framed to 16″ x 12″ approx.
Cool lush riverbanks and slow water – Along the River Bure towards Lamas from Buxton Mill
From this Summer’s collection of local rural scenes, Nial paints the River Bure at Lamas from Buxton Mill. This modest landscape oil painting presents the timeless rural waterways of North Norfolk, close to the Artist’s home and Studio in Hevingham.
Buxton Mill, near to Coltishall in North Norfolk sits on the River Bure, one of the two main rivers of the County (the other being the Wensum).
Here, as the river passes through the hamlet of Lamas, slowly meandering through pastures, it reaches the beautiful Buxton Mill.
Painted as a study, in subtle colours and tones with an impressionistic style, this original oil painting is on canvas. Sympathetically framed in soft white with a clean, contemporary finish.
Finished, signed, labelled and numbered, this piece is ready to hang and enjoy. Looking for a gift of the Norfolk countryside? National and International shipping can be arranged direct from the Studio.
If you are interested in commissioning a similar original artwork, perhaps at a larger scale, please contact Nial Adams direct on 01603 755 480, or email email@example.com.
For Sale – £220
Ready to Hang – Alternate Framing Available if required
UK Post and Packing – Approx £20.00
Reserve this piece today –
100% Full Satisfaction Guaranteed – See More Below
Limited Edition Print Options (Total Editions – 100)
- Fine Art Print – Museum grade, thick, textured, heavyweight paper, or
- Canvas Print – Single Panel Stretched Canvas, Gallery Wrap Edges, or Rolled Canvas Print
- Hand-Finished Prints (1-10 Editions Only) – Finished By The Artist with Sennelier Pastels
Print Prices – various sizes, options and prices, starting at £75 – Hand-finished prints priced individually.
NB. All Limited Edition Prints are produced to order and your specific requirements – please allow up to 28 days
Please Request Information by sending us your enquiry and/or to reserve a Limited Edition Print of this artwork – or call 01603 755 480.
Buying This Artwork –
If you are interested in purchasing this artwork here are some things you will want to know.
- If available, you can request to reserve this original artwork. This secures it for 14 days without payment
- Once your order is confirmed payment will be requested, then when completed the artwork will be dispatched
- Unless stated, prices shown do not include framing, or delivery costs. There are various framing options, or you can frame yourself
- Packing and delivery costs are based on the finished artwork, for example, framed paintings cost more to pack and send
- Paintings can be collected from the studio on appointment, and personal delivery can also be arranged
- Complete Confidence – all artworks from Big Norfolk Skies carry a 14-Day-Full-Satisfaction-Guarantee – see Terms & Conditions
Request Information about this artwork here.
Copyright Notices –
This artwork is the original copyright of the artist, Nial Adams, 2018. This image is protected and subject to the Big Norfolk Skies Terms & Conditions.